2022 Seasonal Rates
Site Charge (Inc. up to 4 people, water & sewer)
(10 FREE Day Passes for payments made in full by cash, cheque or debit ONLY on or before April 15th, 2022 - no exceptions)
|Adult (19 - 64)||$150.00|
|Child (3 - 18)||$125.00|
(Deposit to be applied at end of season towards any hydro consumed during the 2022 camping season, any amount not consumed will be applied towards other end of season costs).
|Transfer of Ownership (See Rules)||$1000.00|
|Extended Season (Apr 20 - Oct 20) Daily||$25.00|
(Above rates due April 15th – Payments received after May 1st are subject to a $75.00 late payment fee per month)
|Winter Storage (Thanksgiving - Apr 15)||$300.00|
|Deposit - 2023 Season||$850.00|
(Above rates due October 1st, 2022 – Invoices will NOT be issued).
Day Visitor Rates – 9am to 11pm (Visitors arriving after 9pm will pay the overnight rate).
|Day Visitor (6PM - 10 PM)||$5.00|
|Full Day w/Pool Adults & Kids||$8.00|
(Children 2 & Under FREE)
|Night Visitor - 11am Check-Out||$12.00|
|Book of 10 Day Passes||$70.00|
Interest on Overdue Accounts
Full payment is due by April 15th, 2022. Any payments made after May 1st will be charged a late payment fee of $75.00 per month. No Exceptions. Full payment can be made by cheque and mailed to avoid late payment fees.
- Hydro will be metered and billed accordingly. Hydro will be biled from Sept to Sept each season or until the final day of your departure from the campground.
- Applicable taxes are not included in the prices quoted.
- Campers cannot enter the resort until their Seasonal Licence of Occuption. Agreement is completed and signed. Gate Cards will be reactivated once site fees are paid in full and all cards are deactivated on Nov 1st, yearly.
- Trailer Tax Assessment will be applied to assessable trailers.
- The Winter Storage Fee paid during the previous fall will only cover your trailer until March 15th. If notice of departure is not given by March 15th and the site is not clean with the trailer removed from the premises by Apr 15th then the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Premium sites are based on but not limited to: the size, length, or location of the site. It is at the discretion of N.E.T Camping Resort management whether this charge is applicable.